You know your brand is awesome, and you are always seeking new ways to promote your brand. Why not let Vintage Works create a one of a kind attraction for you? Whether you are looking for something to get people into your trade show booth, content for a viral video, or just looking for something amazing to put in your corporate lobby, Vintage Works has the experience and capability to make an attraction that will stand out in a crowd.
If you are looking for a turnkey attraction made from metal, fiberglass, carbon fiber, plastic, wood, cloth, or fur, and want it to light up, make noise, and move, Vintage Works can work with you from start to finish to bring your idea to life.
Our mechanical engineers use SolidWorks 3D design software to create your design, and our controls engineers use programmable logic controllers to control anything from one motor or actuator to hundreds of motors and actuators that can be electrical, pneumatic, or hydraulic.
We are masters of 3D CNC machining and can produce virtually any machined or fabricated part. All of our parts come alive with industrial controls, and the amazing graphics and artwork applied to our designs put the finishing touches on the masterpiece you are looking for.
Our completed projects include:
- Custom Speeder Bike motorcycle.
- 1954 Ford Cabover Truck
- Vintage Works Dough Shoppe Trailer
- Star Wars Celebration 2017
- Dukes of Hazard General Lee
- Roscoe Police Car
- Lamborghini Countach
- Ryan Evans and Horny Mike from Count’s Kustoms Visit 2015 and 2016
Tyler and Ron Dale from Rick’s Restorations Visit 2015
Dave Kindig and KevDogg from Kindigit Design Visit 2017
Cristi Lee, Bogi, and Rachel De Barros from All Girls Garage Visit 2018
- Vintage Works Costumes
- Star Wars AT-ST CNC machined legs for Sami Mini Cosplay to be unveiled at Star Wars Celebration 2019 in Chicago, IL
- A-Team Van
- All Aluminum R2-D2
- New Vintage Works Building with an Old English Storefront similar to Harry Potter’s Diagon Alley at Universal Studios
- Full Scale Optimus Prime Transformer that is a driving Peterbilt 379 that transforms into a 29’ tall robot
1959 Cadillac Miller Meteor Ecto 1 from the Ghostbusters
1989 Michael Keaton Batmobile
Full Scale Walking Star Wars AT-ST
Full Scale Walking Star Wars AT-AT
Full Scale Wooden Pirate Ship
All Stone Vintage Works Castle